Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It is the world’s second-largest country by total area. Canada has 10 provinces and three territories. The population of Canada is estimated to be 36 million people as of 2017, and it has a land area of approximately 9,984,670 square kilometers (3,855,103 sq mi).
Recent studies have revealed Canada to be one of the dream countries for immigrants from all over the globe. With the favourable immigration and employment policies put in place by the country’s government, no doubt, you can move and work in the country without regards for nationality, gender, race, colour, disability, and all others.
There are tons of credible and reliable public and private employers in the country seeking to hire credible, talented, and experienced hands to join their teams as Electricians.
As an Electrician, you’ll handle the installation, repair, and maintenance of various electrical systems and installations
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems
- Reading and interpreting of electrical blueprints
- Testing of completed electrical installations
- Estimating and recommending required materials
- Friendly and positive communication with client
- Timely troubleshooting of electrical issues
- Determine the required layouts for electrical installations
- Comply efficiently to all establishment principles and safety protocols
- Diligently perform all other assigned tasks by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Valid apprenticeship license
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical sills
- Strong and energetic
- Competent and reliable
- Capable and hardworking
- Reliable interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Can thrive under intense pressure
- A reliable and effective team player
Start Your Application Today!!!