The United States of America is a federal republic in North America. It is the world’s third-largest country by total area, and fourth-largest by both land area and population. The economy of the United States is a highly developed capitalist mixed economy, with high levels of productivity.
Recent studies have revealed the United States of America to be one of the dream countries for immigrants from all over the globe. With the favourable immigration and employment policies put in place by the country’s government, no doubt, you can move and work in the country without regards for nationality, gender, race, colour, disability, and all others.
There are tons of credible and reliable public and private employers in the country seeking to hire credible, talented, and experienced hands to join their teams as Hotel Managers.
As a Hotel Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day operations of the hotel ranging from the management of staff, handling of guest complaints and requests, ensuring guests satisfactions and many more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the hotel
- Management of the hotel staffs
- Handling of guest complaints and requests
- Ensuring guest satisfactions
- Friendly and positive communication with guests
- Develop and proper management of the hotel’s budget
- Develop and implement policies to ensure the smooth running of the hotel
- Comply efficiently to all establishment principles and safety protocols
- Diligently perform all other assigned tasks by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical sills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Competent and reliable
- Capable and hardworking
- Reliable interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Can thrive under intense pressure
- A reliable and effective team player
Start Your Application Today!!!