The United Kingdom, commonly referred to as the UK, is a sovereign country located off the north-western coast of continental Europe. It is made up of four constituent parts: England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The UK has a bi-cameral parliament and a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II serving as head of state. As of 2019, the UK has an estimated population of 66.5 million people and a nominal GDP of $2.8 trillion.
Recent studies have revealed the United States of America to be one of the dream countries for immigrants from all over the globe. With the favourable immigration and employment policies put in place by the country’s government, no doubt, you can move and work in the country without regards for nationality, gender, race, colour, disability, and all others.
There are tons of credible and reliable public and private employers in the country seeking to hire credible, talented, and experienced hands to join their teams as Laundry Attendants.
As a laundry attendant, you’ll collect and sort laundry items such as linens, towels, uniforms and others as well as the professional and safe operation of laundry machine in the laundry room.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and sorting of laundry items
- Washing of clothing, linens, towels, uniforms, and others
- Safe and professional operation of laundry machine
- Folding, ironing and hanging of laundry items as required
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of the laundry room
- Comply efficiently to all establishment principles and safety protocols
- Diligently perform all other assigned tasks by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical sills
- Competent and reliable
- Capable and hardworking
- Reliable interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Can thrive under intense pressure
- A reliable and effective team player
Start Your Application Today!!!