The United States of America is a federal republic in North America. It is the world’s third-largest country by total area, and fourth-largest by both land area and population. The economy of the United States is a highly developed capitalist mixed economy, with high levels of productivity.
Recent studies have revealed the United States of America to be one of the dream countries for immigrants from all over the globe. With the favourable immigration and employment policies put in place by the country’s government, no doubt, you can move and work in the country without regards for nationality, gender, race, colour, disability, and all others.
There are tons of credible and reliable public and private employers in the country seeking to hire credible, talented, and experienced hands to join their teams as OTR Truck Drivers.
As an OTR Truck Driver, you’ll operate and drive heavy commercial duty trucks over long distances.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and drive heavy commercial duty trucks over long distances
- Plan and follow effective route for timely delivery of products
- Regular inspection of truck before and after each trip
- Loading and unloading of goods and materials on the trucks
- Report traffic violations and any other discrepancies to the appropriate authority
- Comply efficiently to all establishment principles and safety protocols
- Diligently perform all other assigned tasks by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Valid CDL driving license
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical sills
- Competent and reliable
- Capable and hardworking
- Reliable interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Can thrive under intense pressure
- A reliable and effective team player
Start Your Application Today!!!