Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It is the world’s second-largest country by total area. Canada has 10 provinces and three territories. The population of Canada is estimated to be 36 million people as of 2017, and it has a land area of approximately 9,984,670 square kilometers (3,855,103 sq mi).
Recent studies have revealed Canada to be one of the dream countries for immigrants from all over the globe. With the favourable immigration and employment policies put in place by the country’s government, no doubt, you can move and work in the country without regards for nationality, gender, race, colour, disability, and all others.
There are tons of credible and reliable public and private employers in the country seeking to hire credible, talented, and experienced hands to join their teams as Painters.
As a Painter, you’ll follow established protocols in the preparation and fixing of surfaces to be painted as well as the professional application of paint on surfaces.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and fixing of surfaces to be painted
- Professional application of paint on surfaces
- Mixing of dyes, paints, and other materials
- Accurate estimation of required materials
- Friendly and positive communication with client
- Proper and safe erection of scaffolding
- Application of paint, wallpaper, and other materials to both the interior and exterior surfaces
- Comply efficiently to all establishment principles and protocols
- Diligently perform all other assigned tasks by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Excellent hand to eye coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and energetic
- Competent and reliable
- Capable and hardworking
- Reliable interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Can thrive under intense pressure
- A reliable and effective team player
Start Your Application Today!!!