The United Kingdom, commonly referred to as the UK, is a sovereign country located off the north-western coast of continental Europe. It is made up of four constituent parts: England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The UK has a bi-cameral parliament and a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II serving as head of state. As of 2019, the UK has an estimated population of 66.5 million people and a nominal GDP of $2.8 trillion.
Recent studies have revealed the United States of America to be one of the dream countries for immigrants from all over the globe. With the favourable immigration and employment policies put in place by the country’s government, no doubt, you can move and work in the country without regards for nationality, gender, race, colour, disability, and all others.
There are tons of credible and reliable public and private employers in the country seeking to hire credible, talented, and experienced hands to join their teams as Room Attendants.
As a Room Attendant, you’ll handle the cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms, making of beds, and the proper vacuuming of floors
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms
- Making of beds and setting of linens
- Proper vacuuming of floors
- Replenishing guest rooms with amenities like toiletries, towels, and others
- Dust and cleaning of furniture and gadgets in the rooms
- Comply efficiently to all establishment principles and safety protocols
- Diligently perform all other assigned tasks by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical sills
- Competent and reliable
- Capable and hardworking
- Reliable interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Can thrive under intense pressure
- A reliable and effective team player
Start Your Application Today!!!